4. You can visit the Website and browse without having to provide personal details unless you intend to create an account or purchase a Product listed by the sellers. However, cookies as a default action may be stored in your device unless their specific restrictions in your devices.
5. The Website shall use the information collected from You in accordance with applicable laws including but not limited to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made there under and use the data only for the purpose of completing the transaction or for purposes as may be required under the laws.
6. Type of information collected
We may collect various information if you seek to place an order for a product on the Website. We may collect your title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, fax number, credit card and debit card details, payment details or bank account details, Internet protocol(IP) address, personal information received from social networking sites through which the You have registered to the Website including name, profile picture, email address or friends list, and any information made public in connection with that social media service and such other personal and non-personal information that may be required to access and operate the Website. We automatically collect and store certain information in our server logs which includes: Internet protocol address, cookies, details of crashes, browsing history unique to the device and location (if enabled).
7. Purpose for collection of the information
We collect, store and use your personal information for various purposes such as verification of identity, processing your order and sending you bills for products and services, corresponding with you on customer care, marketing and promotional services, analyzing usage trends, to personalize your experience based on your age, size, budgetary requirements, language, sex and location, providing you with a subscription and ensure compliance with applicable laws in India for prevention and detection of crimes. In addition, we may also automatically collect information relating to your use of our Web sites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
(a) To process your order on the Website.
(b) We may use information we collect about you to provide you with a personalised experience on our Website, such as providing you with content in which you may be interested and making navigation on our sites easier.
(c) Certain online transactions may involve you calling us or us calling you. They may also involve online chats. Please be aware that it is Website, the Sellers and manufacturers general practice to monitor and in some cases record such interactions for staff training or quality assurance purposes or to retain evidence of a particular transaction or interaction.
(d) To contact you for customer care and complaints, satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions. Certain online transactions may involve you calling us or us calling you. Please be aware that it is our general practice to monitor and in some cases record such interactions for staff training or quality assurance purposes or to retain evidence of a particular transaction or interaction.
(e) To support products or services you have obtained from us.
10. Disclosure of information and transfer of information
Some of our offerings may be co-branded, that is sponsored by both the Website and third parties. The Website may disclose and transfer your information to third parties for various purposes including but not limited to:
(a) Logistics and delivery. We employ third parties to perform functions on our behalf and on behalf of the sellers including fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
(b) Marketing and analyst agencies. The Website may share your information for marketing and sales purposes to analyse marketing behavior of the Website users.
(c) Manufacturer and sellers. The Website may share the information provided by you to the manufacturer and sellers for fulfillment of order, marketing and customer service, book keeping, analyzing trends.
(d) Service providers to the Website. The Website may have to share your personal information to rectification of defects, upgrade and maintenance of the Website.
(e) Advisors and consultants. Business and legal advisors and consultants for any statutory and non-statutory audit purposes, marketing, operations, collect and process your information, legal proceedings etc.
(f) Strategic or business reorganization: The Website may have to disclose and/or transfer the information in the event it decides to sell, buy, merger or otherwise reorganize its business.
(g) Regulatory authorities. The Website may release your information to the regulatory authorities pursuant to requirements of the applicable laws including investigations, statutory orders and judicial orders.
The Website, wherever possible, shall have relevant contractual arrangements with the above entities that will require such entities to maintain the confidentiality of personal information.
11. Reasonable security practices and procedures
(a) We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
(b) We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
OTHER KEY TERMS
12. Please be advised that the duration of use of the Website by You may also be logged and stored by the Website.
13. The information may be collected and/or stored in electronic form, however, we are hereby authorized by You to collect/store such information in physical form as well. We need this information in order to allow you to go ahead with placing your order for a product. We may use that data to process payment for the product and deliver the product to you. We also use that data to inform you when the product is about to be delivered.
14. You hereby represent and warrant to the Website that:
(a) All information derived from in relation to You are true, correct, current and updated; and
(b) All information given do not belong to any third party, and if they do belong to a third party, you are expressly authorized by such third party to use, access and disseminate such information.
15. Your actual order details may also be stored with us and you may access this information by logging into your account on the Website. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords.
17. Liability. You shall indemnify and hold harmless the Website and each of the Website’s officers, directors, contracts or agents and any third party relying on the information provided by You in the event You are in breach of this Policy or in the event your action adversely affects the operation of the Website. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Website shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of the information provided by You and you expressly waive any claim against the Website. You will have the option of deleting, adding and modifying existing information about yourself in your account. However, for record purposes the Website shall have the right to retain details of all activities including past orders placed by You.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our [DGL-10 B, the Galleria Mall, Plot No-01B, DDA District Centre, Mayur Vihar Phase-1 New Delhi] address or at our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org