Kurtis – an indo-western style statement. In fact, most people in America and Europe have adopted this kurti because it lends itself to ethnic wear but modernity.
Being short in length, they are easy to pull off as a long top or even a dress – which is a popular way of wearing them in the western cultures.
So, that brings us back to the versatility of kurtis as a category. Teamed with different attires, you can easily sport a uber chic look (with ripped denim and sneakers) or a more contemporary ethnic attire (with palazzos and kohlapuris).
So, we’ve listed down the 5 kurtis styles to ace your look this summer -
1. Floral printed kurti. Come Spring, florals are in the air – in nature and on clothing. For the youthful, look for bolder, bigger prints & for a slightly more traditional look, pick small motifs.
[The round neck embroidered printed kurti is the perfect choice to add to your wardrobe this summer. The bright colors, print and embroidery on front and back of the 100% cotton kurti can be worn in many ways and to different occasions.]
2. Sleeveless Kurti. Being cool and comfortable are the mottos of summer. Look refreshingly happy in an off-white kurti.
[This off-white, round neck, printed and embroidered kurti is a great pick for the summers. You can pair this sleeveless embroidered kurti with beige pants and juttis for a fun evening with friends. It is made of cotton, with the pink piping at the hem and neck.]
3. Embroidered Kurti. Looking for embroidery that’s discrete and elegant? Team up a minimally embroidered kurti for a suave look.
[This V-neck off-white printed embroidered kurti has floral embroidery, both on the front and on the sleeves. This printed and embroidered kurti is complimented by peach piping on the neck and cuffs. Made of cotton, this kurti is stylish – perfect for coffee with friends.]
4. Angrakha Style Kurti. The angrakha style kurti is unique. Look for dull paisley prints for bright sunny days.
[This beige printed kurti in angrakha style has miniature style designs in contrasting shades of pink and blue. You can pair this up with white trousers and heels for an evening look.]
5. White kurti. A must-have in your wardrobe. It’s classy and can be teamed with virtually anything for a radiant appearance.
[This white embroidered kurti is a must-have this season. It has a round neck and embellished buttons, which adds elegance to it. Pair it up with white pants and heels for a trendy look.]
So, go on, refresh your summer wardrobe and dazzle in the season ahead! Happy shopping!